Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Toothy goodness

Owen has a tooth. I discovered this last week (or maybe the week before) because he bit me. It’s small, and razor sharp. When he wants to give something a good chew, he finds a stationary object and rubs his gums back and forth on it, like a dog shaking a chew toy. He does the same motion for toys he can pick up – moving his head rather than the toy.
In other tooth news, O is fascinated when I brush my teeth. I draw the same scrutiny and look of intense concentration that his ‘Old McDonald’s Farm’ book gets (his current favorite). Hopefully he’ll enjoy us brushing his tiny tooth – not sure when this is supposed to start, so I guess I’ll have to read up on it.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Have a tooth? Get to brush! I just bought baby tooth paste for Molly so I could brush her teeth. We have one of those "finger puppet" type baby tooth brushes for her. I should have started when she got her first tooth, but was a slacker in that department.

Old Father William said...

Trav: Do what you like. I am sure that however obsessive you are about O William's dental hygenie and whatever else will be precisely the right amount.

Old Father William said...

Oh... I need to start reading the author line. Well, same thing goes for you too, Kerry. But my parody post in the ol' 75% 3 of 4 won't make nearly as much sense, and that's a shame because making sense is a key to my humor.