Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Valentine’s Day (a little late)

Guess what I got for Valentine’s Day? A scale! Hmmmm…. Is Travis trying to tell me something?

OK, the scale wasn’t really for Valentine’s Day. Travis just happened to pick one up at BJ’s, which is our 2nd favorite new hangout (right after Trader Joe’s). This is how we figured out that Owen weighs 20 pounds now. Clearly he’s enjoying his baby food.

I did weigh myself and then promptly put the scale in Owen’s bathroom (it’s for him after all).

1 comment:

Wm said...

It's so funny. When you said, "a scale" I thought you meant a balance scale as in "the scales of justice" and my train of thought was like "Travis believes his wife is a paragon of justice. How romantic.... no, wait. Maybe Kerry's a Libra... maybe its some sort of apothocary thing."

I have a scale that in addition to giving me some number that varies +/- 15 lbs between measurement, also tells me a number within 30% of accuracy about my body fat. It tells me "Will Li... you are fat."