Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Emotions hedged

I’m too clever by half. In my entry to the NCAA pool, I picked Duke to win it all. I didn’t want it to happen, but I figured they’d be facing UNC in the semis, and if the Heels lost, being right in the pool would offer me some consolation. Then Duke went and lost too soon, so I sunk my entry for nothing.

But yay Heels for winning it all. Congratulations to “seattle feets” Dave, who also won it all (in the aforementioned pool), and to Kerry for guessing her way to third place. (Curse my Y chromosome. It has a paltry collection of genes, and it doesn’t even confer superior knowledge of sports.)

I’ve got just under five weeks until my last school assignment is due. It’s all writing and presentations this semester; my only exam is my final oral, sometime between 11 and 23 May.

As for post-graduation, the only news is that I’m interviewing at the Alliance to Save Energy this Friday.

No comments: