Monday, June 08, 2009

31

I'll be 31 weeks this Thursday. I have a ball for a belly - a kicking, squirmy ball, but still a ball. It's not to the point where I wonder how I can still stand up because I'm so front heavy, but definitely is getting there. When I was pregnant with Owen, Travis and I took belly pics every few weeks. This time, I've taken exactly 1 set of preggers pics of the belly. Maybe it's time for round 2.

It's fun not knowing the gender - lots of people are still guessing, from work colleagues to cafeteria workers at the Chicago convention center. Boy votes are winning 11 to 4.

Owen has fun pushing my belly button and saying 'bebo' and 'dingdong'. He knows that 'baby something' is in my tummy. He's also noticed that there's not as much room on my lap when we read stories at night.

2 comments:

emk said...

Love that he says "ding dong"!! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, but I can imagine you're just a cute little stick with a belly ball! :-) Hope all is well!

Old Father William said...

There are times when I want to revert to calling O. William "Ghengis"