Sunday, May 24, 2009

Favorite Children's Store

The Children's Place is my favorite store when it comes to Owen's clothes. The outlet closest to us always has things on sale and sends coupons frequently. And most of the time, there seems to be some kind of extra discount that gets applied (even without a coupon). So I find a $5 tshirt on the rack, no special sign saying %off, and it rings up at the register for $3.50. Last week I got Owen a fleece hoodie for next winter for 99 cents. I guess they were having trouble selling them since it's May. I figure he'll be able to fit into a 4T by the time he needs it and it's definitely worth a guess. They also have kids shoes that aren't terribly expensive, which is also great.

3 comments:

emk said...

was it by chance the fleece hoodie with horizontal stripes? we now have it in blue/black and orange/black because it just kept getting cheaper! They do have amazing bargains-- it's addictive!

Kerry said...

O's has footballs and helmets on it (I think) - it's kind of an abstract pattern. They had at least 100 of them, so if B needs another one, I'm sure they're still there.

Unknown said...

We have a Children's Place in the outlet mall - it's just a hop skip from my house, and as long as you stick to off-season clothes, you can get out of there with a huge bag of stuff for under $20. It's really amazing.