Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Your Votes Please - Boy or Girl?

We got a good look at D2 during the 20 week ultrasound yesterday. He/she is pretty cute and all the important parts (heart, brain, kidneys, diaphragm, limbs, etc) seem to be in working order.
The one part of the ultrasound that Travis and I didn't watch - the part where they identify the gender! Yep, we're going old school and are going to be surprised. I'm 99.95% sure that neither of us peeked at the US screen, so it really will be a surprise.

So feel free to guess what the gender might be! And name suggestions are welcome. We have a few ideas (which we're keeping to ourselves for now).

4 comments:

chisty said...

I'm torn, but I'm going to post my guess as GIRL. It would just be fun that way, but O-man would certainly have fun with a lil bro, too. Names...that's my favorite game. But really, I don't know that I have so many suggestions as far out guesses. Girl names are much easier though, so maybe I should just submit names for both even though I'm guessing Girl. Hmm.
I have a conference call in three mins, so here's my girl name suggestions (they came to mind while searching my desk for ideas:
Raquel, Brach (either), Taylor (either), Chase(boy). I'll have to do some research and get back with more ideas.
Sorry to hear about your fall yesterday. Hope you heal quickly.

Old Father William said...

Radio Dunbar

Anonymous said...

Sarah Palin Dunbar will be born 1 week early!

Bisous

Old Father William said...

If its a boy, name him Grill.