Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Owen's favorite website and computer game

Facebook.


No, just kidding. I logged in for the first time in months and just can't get into it. I look at photos of my friend's baby and read a few comments, then end up doing something else. Maybe I'm old and not cool enough. Or maybe I'm too busy.

Anyway, Owen's favorite website is www.sesamestreet.org. It's the official Street website and they have every sesame street short every made on it, in a searchable fashion. Want to see Andrea Bocelli sing Elmo to sleep? Check the site. How about Robert DeNiro discussing acting with Elmo? It's there. Want to get Owen to brush is teeth? Have him watch Elmo do it and toothbrushing goes much smoother.

Owen's favorite computer game is called 'Baby Smash'. Travis found it on Lifehacker. It turns the keyboard and screen into toddler fun. Any key O bangs on makes a shape on the screen and announces the shape, ie 'red circle'. Fortunately, it's only installed on one computer, otherwise I'd never get to use my computer.

1 comment:

travis said...

It's true that Owen loves the sesamestreet.org, but YouTube appears to be faster and offers more precision if you're trying to scratch a particular itch. YouTube is where we found Mr DeNiro.