Friday, September 01, 2006

1x1

Today is the first anniversary of my becoming Greengate LLC employee #1. So far, so good.

In honor of this momentous occasion, I'm moving our web and email to a new host over the holiday weekend. Though it's a fairly straightforward process (at least the part I have to do), it's a little unnerving. The NR engineer in me still imagines dozens of things that can go wrong, all of which end with the cessation of any and all communications with Greengate, business failure, bankruptcy, etc. I didn't say it was likely or realistic; this is just the way I think of it.

But if the link in the title of this post doesn't work, now you know why.

1 comment:

Old Father William said...

Ah... horrible email stress over a major holiday weekend. Why it's like a flashback to my old career.